Well control calculations
This is the Dual Unit version for US API/Metric and Canadian units of measurement
For Land and Offshore. Vertical and Horizontal well control.
All the Industry standard Well Control methods.
- Well control Calculations
Drillers, Wait and weight, Stripping in, Concurrent method, Stripping In, Volumetric method
This covers a lot more plus all the stuff you learned about at BOP school.
- On Shore
- Shallow Water Offshore
- Deep Water Offshore
- Directional Well Profile
- Vertical Well Profile
- Leakoff/PIT/FIT chart
- Option to change kill Pump
- 2 Different Slow Circulation Rates
- Kill Line Friction Pressure Loss for Deep Water BOP stack
- Choke Line Friction Pressure Loss for Deep Water BOP stack
- Riser Disconnect for Deep Water
- Kill Line Friction Pressure Loss for Surface BOP stack
- Choke Line Friction Pressure Loss for Surface BOP stack
- Drill String Configuration for Vertical Wells
- Drill String Configuration for Horizontal Wells
- Kill Methods for
- Drillers Method
- Wait and Weight
Including Accumulator volumes and closing times
Built in Leak off test, selectable as PIT or FIT, Max allowable influx height, Trip Tank Monitor, Kick Tolerance, Pore pressure, Pressure changes
API and Metric units.