Tri-Axial Casing Design is a completely new version of casing design covering both Bi-Axial and Tri-Axial calculations for bending, collapse and tension stress changes based in the maximum dog leg severity between Well Head and Casing Shoe. Including the option to look up the maximum DLS between any selected depths MD 1 to MD 2. The program picks the maximum DLS between the user inputs.
Casing Design is linked to Well Trajectory and Azimuth Closure
The program includes a database of over 4138 different joints of casing to choose from (plus the option to add custom Csg Specs)
Unlimited custom casing sizes can be added to the database with user defined casing design specifications
When you set up your design the Tri-Axial design program allows up to 4 different weights grades per section or in the case of Liner installation allows cemented in place casing and a Liner section with 3 different casing specs or 3 tapered Liners.
The program links to a full Directional and Azimuth Closure function which can be imported or input manually.
Criteria includes, Land, Shallow Offshore, Deep Water Offshore casing design
- New Cementing Safety Factors and Linear Temperatures at Lead and Tail cement tops plus Design Loads
- 100% mud evacuation for producing condition
- 0% – 100% evacuation selectable for all design conditions
- Drilling Condition
- Producing Condition
- Completely flexible with Feet or Meters for TVD and MTD
- Option of using °F or °C for both Linear and Custom Temperature inputs
- Safety Factor at Mud Gas interface at evacuation point
- Mud Gas Interface indicated on all charts and reports
- Quick view chart viewer for De-Rated Tensile results
- Quick view chart viewer for directional trajectory
- The finalized casing design reports can be emailed directly to the client
- The casing design program includes the option to export your design to a local well file
- Casing design Calculations;
- For De-rated Collapse Load Collapse curve due to axial loading
- Temperature De-rated Burst and Collapse safety factors calculated
- All safety factors calculated taking old mud or salt water behind casing into consideration.