Well Plan is a fully integrated directional drilling planning program.
Using minimum curvature method to design a precise and smooth well bore trajectory through multiple targets is quickly and easily accomplished using this program.
Well Plan allows you to design a directional for any well profile;
The following data is calculated with a minimum of end point entries;
- Target Data is included for up to four targets.
- KOP & Build Rate (°/100Ft, °/30Mtrs)
- EOB depth
- Tangent depth or Lateral Section length
- Drop Section and Turn Rates (°/100Ft, °/30Mtrs)
- EOD depth
- Closure distance and azimuth
- Vertical section view with lateral displacement vs true vertical depth (TVD)
- Plan view (N/-S, E/-W) displacement vs true vertical depth (TVD)
- Dog Leg Severity (DLS) vs measured depth (°/100Ft, °/30Mtrs)
The Charts auto calculate the Planned trajectory.
Actual directional surveys can be input as the well is drilled.
Each planned trajectory is compared with the actual drilled trajectory.
You have the option of importing a planned and actual surveys (MD, Inclination, Azimuth),
Planned, Drilled or Custom trajectories can be exported for use in other programs.
This program will be integrated with the latest version of Casing Design.
Download a Free Trial